Download the Booth Application and get started today.
CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT
- The Exhibitor agrees to abide by all rules and regulations adopted by National Event Management Inc. and that National Event Management Inc. will have the final decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during and after the show.
- The exhibitor agrees to use the space(s) provided only for the display of the products or services specified in this agreement and agrees not to sublet the space(s) unless written authorization is provided by National Event Management Inc.
- All electrical service will be supplied by the electrical company chosen by National Event Management Inc. and will be at the Exhibitor's expense. All electrical equipment or apparatus used must be approved by the appropriate Hydro authorities prior to the Show unless such equipment or apparatus has been given C.S.A. certification. The exhibitor agrees to abide by any decision made by the Hydro authority in the event of any dispute. Equipment not approved may be required to be removed form the Show.
- The Exhibitor will hold National Event Management Inc. and the owners of the buildings and grounds harmless from any damage or liability arising from any injury or damage to said Exhibitor, his agents, servants or employees, or to the property of the said Exhibitor occurring in the buildings or grounds or the approaches and entrances thereto, except by negligence of National Event Management Inc.
- The Exhibitor will have the right to cancel his reservation for space up to 60 days before the opening of the show in which case he will forfeit the deposit payment. Should the Exhibitor cancel his reservation for space within 60 days of the Show, he will be liable for the total amount of the payment. All cancellations must be confirmed to National Event Management Inc. in writing, and the effective date will be the date the notification is received. On notification of cancellation, National Event Management Inc. will be free to relet the space(s).
- In the event the exhibitor fails to remit the outstanding balance due to National Event Management Inc. for receipt 60 days prior to the opening of the Show, he will forfeit the deposit payment and National Event Management Inc. will be free to relet the space(s).
- In the event the Exhibitor fails to register by the deadline established for the Show without prior written authorization, National Event Management Inc. reserves the right to relet such space(s) and any payments received will be deemed as liquidated damages and retained.
- In the event the Exhibitor fails to comply in any respect with the terms of this agreement, all rights of the Exhibitor hereunder will cease and terminate. Any payment made by the Exhibitor on account hereof will be retained by National Event Management Inc. as liquidated damages for breach of this contract and National Event Management Inc. may thereupon relet the space.
- National event Management Inc. reserves the right to reject or prohibit exhibits or Exhibitors or to relocate exhibits or Exhibitors when in National Event Management's opinion such moves are necessary to maintain the character and/or good order of the Show. No monies will be returned to Exhibitors under these conditions.
- The Exhibitor's property will be placed on display and exhibited at his risk and National Event Management Inc. assumes no responsibility for loss and damage thereto. The Exhibitor will assume all responsibility for loss of damage to his property due to fire, theft, flood, lightning, earthquake, explosion, or any other cause beyond the control of National Event Management Inc.
- All goods shipped to the Show must be prepaid and clearly marked with the name of the Exhibitor and the number of his space. Goods must not be shipped to arrive before the scheduled move in date. National Event Management Inc. assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to good before, during or after the Show.
- The exhibitor agrees to have liability and property damage and insurance to limits satisfactory to National Event Management Inc. and proof of such insurance shall be available to National Event Management Inc. before the opening of the Show.
- The exhibitor agrees that no display will be dismantled or goods removed during the entire run of the Show and the display will remain intact until the closing hour of the last day of the Show. The Exhibitor also agrees to remove this exhibit, equipment and appurtenances from the Show premises by the final move out time limited, or in the event of failure to do so, the Exhibitor agrees to pay for such additional costs as may be incurred. The removal of equipment or material from the grounds will not be allowed before move out except where accompanied by "Release Forms" provided by National Event Management Inc.
- In the event the building should be destroyed by fire or the elements or if any circumstances whatsoever should occur which might make it impossible for National Event Management Inc. to permit Exhibitors to occupy the premises or if the Show is cancelled, the Exhibitor will pay for space only for the period the space was or could have been occupied by the Exhibitor, and National Event Management Inc. in no way, will be responsible for claims or damage which might arise in consequences thereof. A refund of all monies received from the Exhibitor will be made by National Event Management Inc. in the event of the Show not being held and National Event Management Inc. will be released from any and all claims for damages or otherwise.
- The Exhibitor is liable for any damage caused to building floors, walls or columns, or to standard booth equipment, or to other Exhibitor's property. The exhibitor may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive or other coating to building columns and floors or to standard booth equipment.
- The Exhibitor agrees to observe all union contracts and labour relation's agreements in force, agreements between National Event Management Inc. and official contractors serving the building and/or companies operating on the grounds in which the building is located. The Exhibitor will not do anything directly or indirectly with his display which may be a violation of any law, bylaw, ordinance or regulation of any governmental body or which may be in violation of the regulation of the Canadian Fire Underwriters Association or any other similar body.
- The Exhibitor agrees to maintain qualified personnel in the display at all times during the Show hours.
- National Event Management Inc. will not assume any responsibility for losses or damages incurred from pilferage or any other causes. Exhibitors should take all possible precautions to protect their own property, including insurance if deemed necessary.